The ADR-97 Weapon Pack was an official modification made for ArmA 3 by Bohemia Interactive. It was initially released on April 22nd, 2016, but was later integrated into the base game with the release of the Warlords update on December 3rd, 2018.
Originally released as an "official" mod on the Steam Workshop, it was intended to encourage players to discover the possibilities of custom content creation in ArmA 3, and to demonstrate how to use ArmA 3's Launcher to install addons downloaded from the Workshop.
The free Warlords update integrates the content of the ADR-97 Weapon Pack into the base game itself. It also comes bundled with the titular Warlords game mode that is available for most of ArmA 3's official terrains.
(*) Denotes content later added as part of the Warlords update.
- ADR-97 5.7×28mm bullpup submachine gun
- Sound Suppressor (5.7 mm) muzzle attachment
- During his spare time, the ADR-97 Weapon Pack was created and worked on by Jakub Horyna (aka BXBX), a programmer who was formerly a member of the development team for ArmA 2 and ArmA 3.
- The Warlords Update was initially scheduled for release on November 28th, 2018, but was later delayed for mod compatibility issues that arose on the day of its supposed release.
- Steam Workshop page (deprecated)
|DLC (ArmA 3)|
|Premium||Main||Karts • Helicopters • Marksmen • Apex • Jets • Laws of War • Tac-Ops • Tanks • Contact|
|Creator||Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany • S.O.G. Prairie Fire • CSLA Iron Curtain • Western Sahara|
|Free||Zeus • Malden • Art of War|
|Official Addon||ADR-97 Weapon Pack*|
|Entries are listed in order of release from left (oldest) to right (newest)|
* deprecated/incorporated as official content.