|Armour rating||Level IV|
Exclusively worn by CSAT's Guards/reconnaissance units, the Assassin Helmet is yet another derivative based on the Protector Helmet and is a successor of the Russian-made Avenger. It is distinctive from Protector/Defender helmets due to lacking dual HUD eyepieces and only features a single one installed.
The Assassin Helmet weighs a total of 50 "mass" units, and is rated at Level IV protection standards (with a base armour value of 10). At point blank range, it will allow the wearer to survive up to two direct hits from 9 mm bullets, and potentially up to three at distances beyond ~ 370 metres.
Compared to its parent helmet, the Assassin Helmet weighs 10 "mass" more but isn't much better damage resistance-wise and retains identical surface coverage. As before, it faces the same issue of lacking facial protection for its user. Lastly, the Assassin is also completely identical to its NATO counterpart and even weighs the same amount.
Overall, the Assassin serves as an intermediary option between the two variants. It is entirely up to the user's preference on whether the Assassin is suitable for the mission at hand.
- Hex: Arid Hexacam pattern. Used by Mediterranean CSAT recon troops.
- Black: Chrome black paint finish.
- Green Hex: Tropic Hexacam pattern. Used by Pacific CSAT recon troops.
- Out of the two derivatives based on the Protector Helmet, the Assassin is the only model which lacks a dedicated Urban Hexacam camouflage finish.
- Oddly enough, the Hex-camouflaged model is the only variant which lacks a dedicated inventory icon of its own (by default it reuses the Protector's icon in-game).
|Wearable helmets in ArmA 3|
|Level I||Crew Helmet [Soft] • Hard Hat • Light Combat Helmet • Racing Helmet • Skate Helmet|
|Level II||Advanced Modular Helmet (Chops, Ear Protectors) • Basic Helmet • Combat Helmet (Camo) • Heli Pilot Helmet (Crew) • Modular Helmet • Stealth Combat Helmet|
|Level III||Avenger Helmet • Crew Helmet • Pilot Helmet • Press Helmet [Neck Protection] • Protector Helmet|
|Level IV||Assassin Helmet • Enhanced Combat Helmet|
|Level V||Defender Helmet • Special Purpose Helmet|
|(Parenthesis) denote variants.|
Karts DLC | Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC | Tanks DLC | Contact DLC