|Storage capacity||320 mass|
The Carryall Backpack is a multi-faction backpack in ArmA 3.
Possessing the highest storage capacity (320 "mass") of any backpack other than the Bergen, the Carryall is commonly used by military ammo bearers and assistant gunners to store additional rockets/grenades for heavy weapons soldiers.
With an unloaded "mass" of 60 units, it is significantly heavier than most backpacks. Carryall users will always incur a fairly significant penalty to their stamina in addition to the weight from whatever munitions are being carried.
- Hex: Arid Hexacam camouflage pattern with tan straps.
- Urban: Urban Hexacam camouflage pattern with a bluish tinge and light blue straps.
- Khaki: Mud brown colour scheme with khaki straps.
- Coyote: Coyote tan colour scheme with brown straps.
- Olive: Olive green paint scheme with dark green straps.
- MTP: MTP camouflage pattern with khaki straps.
- Green Hex: Tropical Hexacam camouflage pattern with dark green straps.
- Woodland: MTP Woodland camouflage pattern with dark green straps.
- Taiga: Taiga-themed Hexacam camouflage pattern with green straps.
- Green: Dark green-coloured fabric/straps.
- Geometric: Woodland camouflage intended to mimic the LDF's Geometric pattern with olive green straps.
- The in-game Carryall is modelled after the real-world "Tortilla" backpack (specifically the "45L" version).
- Unused textures for a black-coloured version of the Carryall exist in the game files (Texture name: backpack_tortila_blk_co.paa).
- In addition, the Backpack Pile object contains textures for cyan, red, and orange-coloured backpacks as well.
- However, these textures are not standalone and must be separated from the model's texture to be utilised properly in a custom addon.
|Backpacks of ArmA 3|
|Small||Combination Unit Respirator • Leg Strap Bag • Messenger Bag|
|Medium||Assault Pack • Everyday Backpack • Field Pack • Kitbag • Radio Pack • Sports Backpack • Tactical Backpack • Viper Harness|
|Large||Carryall Backpack • Bergen Backpack|
|Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC | Contact DLC|