|«|| Start your engines and bring the battle to the race track. Arma 3 Karts features a 20hp 4-stroke engine go-kart, several kart liveries, playable race driver and marshal game characters, new kart-racing Time Trials and Steam Achievements, plus various race objects to build your own racetrack.|
Official DLC Description
This light-hearted DLC grants owners the ability to drive Go karts in a collection of pre-set races and or time trials. Other content included racing-themed props, and modules that can be placed via Zeus to build either single player or multiplayer Check Point races.
- Starter Pistol 10mm flare gun
- Kart open-wheel racing vehicle
- Karts DLC was initially presented by Bohemia Interactive as an April Fool's Joke for 2014. However, reception to the concept was positive and it was eventually turned into an official DLC.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sales were donated to the Czech Red Cross (IFRC).
- All of Karts' content was temporarily made available for free until June 1st, 2020, to celebrate its sixth anniversary of release. Prospective owners had to manually claim access to the DLC before its content would be registered within their Steam Library, however.
|DLC (ArmA 3)|
|Premium||Main||Karts • Helicopters • Marksmen • Apex • Jets • Laws of War • Tac-Ops • Tanks • Contact • Art of War|
|Creator||Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany|
|Free||Zeus • Malden|
|Official Addon||ADR-97 Weapon Pack*|
| Entries are listed in order of release from left (oldest) to right (newest)|
* deprecated/incorporated as official content.