|Top speed||97 km/h|
|Fuel capacity||50 fuel units|
The Lada is a sedan driven by Chernarussian and Takistani civilians in ArmA 2.
- Civilian transportation
- Law enforcement
|«||The Lada Riva 1500 is a medium-size Russian-made family car.
The Lada is a deluxe compact sedan car with a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout.
Though it lacks the speed and comfort of modern family cars, the Lada's reliability is second to none and is simple to maintain.
Handling-wise, Ladas are similar to the older GAZ and German-made Hatchback but are (slightly) slower. In addition, its top speed is only attainable while driving on paved roads; off-road, the Lada will struggle just as much as the Hatchback.
When compared to the GAZ, the sole advantage the Lada has over it is that it can brake more easily. But when it comes to pure speed, Ladas cannot match the former's acceleration or top speed.
Ladas contain enough seats for the driver and up to three passengers.
- Rusted: Heavily rusted pale light green paint scheme.
- Decorated: Multi-colour scheme with a variety of patterns.
- Militia: Amber orange/white colour scheme. Used exclusively by Chernarussian provincial policemen.
- Red: Bright red paint scheme.
- White: All-white paint scheme.
Ladas have base armour values of 20.
Successful strikes to any of the following highlighted sections will inflict full damage to the component:
The vehicle's body can resist up to 20 points of damage.
The engines can only survive up to 8 points of damage before failing. At least 20% of damage is shared with the vehicle's main "health" pool.
A damaged engine will prevent the Lada from being able to attain its top speed.
The fuel tank can only take a meagre 6 points of damage before rupturing. At least 50% of damage is shared with the vehicle's main "health" pool.
Incurred damage will cause the Lada to gradually leak fuel over time.
Each tyre can incur just 3 points of damage before bursting.
- ArmA 2's Ladas are modelled after the 1975 "VAZ-2103" designed by the Russian automobile manufacturer VAZ (Volzhsky Avtomobilny Zavod, now branded as AvtoVAZ).
- Prior to the latest Steam version patches, Ladas were previously known simply as the "VAZ".