|Storage capacity||140 mass|
The Messenger Bag is a BLUFOR/civilian backpack that is carried by criminals, FIA guerillas, Altian civilians, as well as with IDAP aid workers in ArmA 3. It was added with the release of the Laws of War DLC.
It is simply a satchel bag slung over the wearer's shoulder using a sling. The Messenger Bag is inconspicuous and doesn't stand out compared to conventional back-worn rucks and backpacks.
However, compared to the Assault Pack the Messenger Bag weighs the same (unloaded) but has a maximum capacity of 20 less "mass" units. This greatly limits its utility since it's mostly restricted to carrying just rifle magazines, up two belt pouches for light machine guns, or a single Titan AT missile.
- Black: All-black colour scheme.
- Coyote: Coyote tan colour scheme with dark brown straps and a black sling.
- Olive: Dark olive green colour scheme with dark green straps a black sling.
- Gray: Grey colour scheme with dark grey straps and a black sling.
- IDAP: Flat white colour scheme with orange straps and black sling. Has the IDAP logo emblazoned onto the bag cover.
- Along with the Leg Strap Bag (also included with the Laws of War DLC), the Messenger Bag is one of the first two "backpacks" in ArmA 3 that are not actual back-worn rucks.
|Backpacks of ArmA 3|
|Small||Combination Unit Respirator • Leg Strap Bag • Messenger Bag|
|Medium||Assault Pack • Everyday Backpack • Field Pack • Kitbag • Radio Pack • Sports Backpack • Tactical Backpack • Viper Harness|
|Large||Carryall Backpack • Bergen Backpack|
|Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC | Contact DLC|