|«||One week later...
The players control the four operatives of USMC Force Recon fireteam callsign Razor. Bardak has been captured and all towns along South Zagoria's coastline have been cleared of ChDKZ insurgents. Razor Team have now been reassigned to the northern regions where the 27th MEU has extended its counterinsurgency efforts at FOB Manhattan.
- Matthew Cooper
- Specops / Grenadier
- Randolph Sykes
- Specops / Marksman
- Chad Rodriguez
- Specops / Heavy Gunner
- Brian O'Hara
- Specops / Corpsman
There are no alternate pieces of equipment to choose from.
- (1) Get to LZ Oregon
- All members of Razor must survive
- Avoid collateral damage/friendly fire
- Do not leave the AO
Primary 1: Get to LZ Oregon
You'll start off on top of an APC being transported to the outskirts of LZ Oregon. You'll automatically disembark once the driver stops and transition onto bikes. Make your way towards the LZ where the VTOL transport and members of Sabre Team are waiting.
Once you arrive, dismount from your bikes and get into the VTOL's passenger cabin. The pilot will take off and start ferrying the team to FOB Manhattan. The "mission" will end shortly afterwards.
- If playing on singleplayer, save your game BEFORE getting into the Osprey VTOL.
- The AI pilot has a particularly bad habit of clipping its wings onto one of the treetops as they transition from vertical flight to fixed-wing mode.
- This is further compounded by ArmA 2's notoriously inconsistent physics simulation which can result in the aircraft flipping upside down or sideways (and therefore exploding near-instantaneously).
- Because of how random this take-off sequence is, there is no way to predict whether the pilot will successfully clear the treetops before he completes the transitioning phase. Not saving will mean you'll have to sit through the entire ride on the APC and riding on bicycles to the LZ again.
- As for co-op, you will simply have to gamble on the hope that the pilot doesn't somehow crash the Osprey since saving is not possible for online play. Alternately, the player hosting the session may simply have to skip the mission entirely.
- The musical theme that plays when Razor Team ride towards the LZ on bikes ("Valentine") is a reused track from ArmA: Armed Assault; specifically from the first mission of the expansion pack's Rahmadi Conflict campaign (where it is simply titled as "Victory").
- Script variable names and unused text strings would suggest that the player(s) were intended to start the mission in a truck rather than riding on top of an APC.
|Playable missions in ArmA 2|
|Operation Harvest Red||First To Fight • Into The Storm • Amphibious Assault • Harvest Red • Razor Two • One Week Later • Manhattan • Bitter Chill (Delaying The Bear) • Badlands (CDF/NAPA) • Dogs of War (CDF/NAPA) • War That Never Was (Newborn Republic • Setting Sail • Missing In Action • Revelation)|
|Eagle Wing||Eagle Wing • End of the World • Empty Wasteland|
|Operation Arrowhead||Backstab • Good Morning T-stan • Pathfinder • Coltan Blues • Open Season • Sandstorm (From Hell) • Eye of the Hurricane (Finishing Touch • Operation Phoenix) • Press Conference|
|Operation Crimson Lance||Blue Jam • Lancers • Heat • Mountain Lair|
|Silver Lion||War Criminal • Patrol • Man's Best Friend • Fireworks • Wind Storm • Dum Spiro Spero • Thunderstorm • There Will Be Flood|
|Operation Black Gauntlet||Inception • Reception • Vocation • Confirmation • Transportation • Elimination • Malfunction • Retaliation • Preparation • Aviation • Decision • Deception (Termination)|
|Missions are listed in order of left-to-right based on chronological order.|
(Parenthesis) indicate route-specific and/or alternate non-canon missions.