|Mass||1 (Blue tint)|
Shades are wearable sunglasses used by multiple factions in ArmA 3.
Tactical sunglasses popular with both civilians and military personnel, Shades feature polarised lenses that help reduce the amount of sunlight reflected into the wearer's eyes.
With the sole exception of the Blue-tinted Shades which has a weight of 1 "mass", every other variant weighs in at 2 units.
- Black: Black frame with dark grey lenses.
- Blue: Black frame with neon blue lenses.
- Green: Black frame with lime green lenses.
- Red: Black frame with two-tone red/orange lenses.
- ArmA 3's Shades are loosely modelled after real-world sunglasses designed by Wiley X, Inc., an eyewear/apparel company based in the state of California, U.S.A.
- The models themselves are simply updated ports of their predecessors from ArmA 2.
- For unexplained reasons, Blue-tinted Shades are strangely the only variant that weighs 1 "mass" as opposed to 2. This inconsistency has been present ever since ArmA 3's release.
|Facewear in ArmA 3|
|APR • Aviator Glasses • Balaclava • Blindfold • Combat Goggles • Diving Goggles • Ladies Shades • Low Profile Goggles • Regulator Facepiece • Respirator • Safety Goggles • Shades • Sport Shades • Square Shades • Stealth Balaclava • Tactical Shades • Tinted Spectacles • VR Goggles • Wireless Headpiece|
|Apex DLC | Laws of War DLC | Contact DLC|